Hayden Workplace Testing is very proud to offer you a large range of services to ensure your workplace is safe and compliant with WHS regulations. Our services are very cost effective, efficient and we guarantee total confidentiality. Our services are also extremely time efficient, saving you time and money – no longer having to send staff off-site, we come to you!
Did you know – From 1st January 2017 Workcover will be enforcing Audiometric Testing to comply with the reforms to Workers Compensation changes that have been introduced from 1st July 2015.
Did you know – Alcohol and other drugs cost Australian workplaces an estimated $6 billion per year in lost productivity.
We offer the following services, fully compliant to Australian Standards for your convenience:
- Onsite Mobile Service (we go anywhere, anytime) or you can utilise our premises
- 24 Hour Shift Convenience (we cover shift workers)
- Drug & Alcohol Testing (Urine or Saliva) (Synthetic testing upon request)
- Hearing Assessments (Audiometric)
- Lung Function Testing (Spirometry)
- Noise Assessments (Hand held or full shift)
- Fully Equipped Mobile Testing Laboratory (2 hearing booths + bathroom)
- Fast Reporting – all results are emailed and obtained by Hayden for 30 years
- Fully Qualified WorkCover Accredited Team
- Free “Exit” Hearing Assessments for our clients
- Assistance with Policies & Procedures through our Partner – CHD
A great benefit of engaging Hayden is that when an employee is leaving your company you can send them to our office and we will conduct a free “exit” hearing assessment – (this is a very important reading because if the next employer doesn’t conduct assessments, you don’t have a finish reading).
If you are not aware of the noise levels (decibels) your staff are working, please contact us for a complimentary hand held noise assessment.
If you would like to know more or would like one of HAYDEN’s representatives to visit your site to discuss your testing options and WHS obligations, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1300 HAYDEN (429 336). We look forward to assisting you.